ORDERING & DELIVERY
It’s my goal to make order and delivery of my artworks as painless as possible for my clients. To purchase one or more of my pieces, simply e-mail me and we will work out the details, consistent with the following:
Method of Payment. I will accept:
- U.S. Postal Money Order made out to Marguerite K. Costigan
- A Bank Cashier’s Check made out to Marguerite K. Costigan
- Personal Check drawn on a U.S. Bank including Driver’s License number and expiration date. (Please note: for personal checks, artwork will not be shipped until the check clears – typically five (5) banking days from date of deposit.)
I am sorry, but I cannot accept payment via credit cards at this time. Please, no cash payments.
Payment Amount.In addition to the price for each artwork shown on this website, your payment must include the following:
- California sales tax (7¼ % of the artwork’s price).
- Costs of packing and shipping.
Once I know the destination of the piece, I will provide each client (via e-mail) with a specific cost quote, including tax, packing and shipping costs.
Method of Shipping.I will ship the artwork, insured for or damage or loss, by one of the following carriers.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) ground or air.
- Fed Ex, DHL ground or air.
- U.S. Postal Service. (I use the Postal Service for shipping cards, small prints, and small matted works.)
All artwork will be professionally packed to minimize the risk of damage. A customer may specify the method of shipping that is most convenient for him or her. In most cases, an actual street address, not a PO box, will need to be specified by the client.
What You Will Receive. Each artwork will be delivered as follows:
- Be framed and include hanging wire that enables immediate wall display.
- With the exception of “varnished” pieces, Plexiglass will be used to glaze all artwork. (No artwork will include glass due to the potential for breakage during shipping, and no shippers will insure glass-glazed artwork.)
- All backing boards, liners, mats and tapes for each artwork will be of archival quality.
A customer may stipulate that he or she wishes to receive the artwork unframed and unmatted. However, the price of the artwork will not change. All of my artwork is easily disassembled for reframing as desired. I do not provide custom framing services.
Please include the information below so we can contact you: